The home inspector provides an invaluable learning and discovery experience during which your questions can be answered on the spot by a certified home inspector. You will gain insight into maintenance and condition of your prospective home. I strongly encourage you to accompany me during the inspection.
We perform every visual, non-invasive inspection examining the 5 major systems of the structure; Roof, Foundation, Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC (heating and air). We inspect the interiors as well as the exteriors such as: garages, kitchens, bathrooms, doors, windows, balconies, decks, built-in appliances, gutters, water heaters, crawl spaces, attics, and more.Visit here; Home Inspection Cle Elum WA.
Structural Pest Inspections (SPI)
To assure homeowners that their investment is free from structural pests such as Anobiid Beetles, Dampwood Termites, Carpenter Ants, and rot fungi (common in the Pacific Northwest), many lenders and realtors will recommend that a structural pest inspector be hired to examine the residence.
By state law, the act of inspecting for pests, their signs, or conducive conditions requires the inspector be licensed by the Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA). This is separate from a licensed Home Inspection which is governed by the Washington State Department of Licensing (DOL).
Home inspectors that are not licensed Structural Pest Inspectors (SPI) shall only refer in his or her report to rot or conducive conditions for wood destroying organisms and shall refer the identification of or damage by wood destroying insects to a structural pest inspector which means they defer classification of the condition to an SPI which may result in a second inspection.
Licensed Structural pest inspectors must also be bonded or insured and must use WSDA-issued Inspection Control Numbers. Each home inspection includes a thorough SPI.
Occasionally we are asked to provide SPI’s without a home inspection and are happy to accommodate those requests. If you are shopping for a Home Inspector ensure that he/she is also a licensed Structural Pest Inspector.
Impartial and Working for You
Home inspections is my business. I am impartial and work only for you. My job is to provide you with a comprehensive, fair, independent, objective evaluation of your home so that you can understand and take care of your valuable investment. Your interests are my interests!
- Washington State Licensed Home Inspector LIC# 1745
- Licensed Structural Pest Inspector WSDA LIC# 93591
- Professional, Quality service at reasonable rates
- Construction and Plumbing experience background
- Educated through the Washington School Of Home Inspectors (WASHI)
- Home Inspections enable you to take control of your real estate transaction by helping you:
- Identify potential problems
- Provide professional home inspection services
- Survey the condition of the home
- Consider possible repairs and upgrades
- Take measure of your investment decision
- Experience, confidence, and peace of mind about your investment and any negotiations with an Ideal Home Inspection in Yakima