In numerology, the number code 2020 represents infinite possibilities when we work together. This is what we are seeing in the world now as we move through some challenging times that are not just personal but global too.
The Libra Super Full Moon on April 7-8th, is the brightest and boldest of the year and its message is just as strong. It reminds us that we are all in this together and we each have a role to play through our vibration, actions, and how we come together to support others.
This ritual is created as an offering for you, the world, the planet, and the Universe.
I thought it might be nice to create this ritual to be done with others in an online group setting or with those you are on lockdown with, but you can also do it on your own too.
Libra Super Full Moon Ritual April 2020– A Virtual Coming Together
This Super Moon ritual is best done between April 6-16, 2020.
You will need:
- Cleansing tool of choice (ie. smudge sticks, incense, essential oil sprays, etc.)
- April Cosmic Guided Meditation
- Glass of water
- Sea salt or Himalayan Pink Salt (very small pinch)
- Pen and paper
- Libra Super Full Moon Reading (optional)
I will give instructions for doing this ritual in a group/online setting but if you are doing it on your own, just adjust as necessary.
1.) Get your friends/family together on the online video conferencing platform of your choice and make sure everyone has their ritual ingredients ready to go.
2.) Taking it in turns, have one person cleanse their aura at a time using their tool of choice. As they cleanse their aura, the rest of the group can recite in unison and with feeling-
“May (insert name)’s aura be cleansed, may their light shine bright. May any and all that is heavy leave their heart space tonight. May their physical body radiate health, may their emotional body radiate joy, may their spirit body be in peace. May their life be forever blessed. Thank you.”
The person being cleansed should open to the vibration of support and healing that is being sent their way.
3.) Next, start with the April Guided Meditation. This meditation has been specifically designed for the cosmic energies of the month and for this Full Moon. One person can play the meditation for the whole group or each individual can listen using their own headphones.
4.) Now, take your pen and paper and write down the answers to the following questions-
- Right now I feel…
- I would like to release and let go of…
- What I would like to learn/discover about myself during this time is…
- I can hear my spirit guides saying to me…
Once everyone has written down their answers, take turns and go around the group, sharing what you wrote. I recommend working through one question at a time.
If you have a large group and want to shorten the duration of the ritual, just have people pick one response to share with the group.
Try to create a space where everyone feels safe to share, so avoid commenting on what people have expressed. However, if you resonate with what someone has said, it’s always nice to let them know they are not alone.
5.) Once everyone has shared the things on their list, take your glass of water and begin sprinkling a small pinch of sea salt into it. As you sprinkle the salt into the water, recite the following all together-
“Now, we come together as One, to shine our light, to heal and lift each other, the Earth, and the entire Universe. May the power of our voices, may the power of our friendship, may the power of our hearts, come together to heal each other, our loved ones, and the planet. Miraculous healings are now possible. Good news is on the way. Abundance is easy for all to access. Together, as one, we heal. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.”
Then all together, drink your glass of water.
6.) Optional: To close the ritual, do the Libra Super Full Moon Reading. Share with the group what card you chose and how the message resonated for you.
7.) The main ritual is complete, but below I have a few suggestions that you can add on to your ritual if you would like to extend it-
- Do oracle or Tarot card readings for each other: have one person shuffle the deck of cards. Have the person being read say stop whenever they want. The card the shuffler stops on is the card for that person.
- Go around and share one thing about each person that you admire and that you feel grateful for.
- Go around the group and share three things that you have learned during this time of change.
- Go around the group and ask how you can support each other. What things can you do to lighten the load for each other?
If you are doing this ritual on your own, you can use the following as journal prompts or for reflection-
- What are 3 things I have learned during this time of change?
- What am I most grateful for in my life right now?
- How can I support myself and those I love?
Happy Full Moon!